E-commerce is rather a good idea while someone thinks of starting a new business but it provides the best returns when your business has its professional, attractive and unique look which could be possible with the creative website. Visual is the vital element to consider in e-commerce business because each visitor first looks at on the appearance and then its functionality, however following are the importance and impact of Visuals on Ecommerce Website.
Create a user content hub: The best way to cultivate precious relationships with your customers is by offering them something more unique and attractive. It will be the most rewarding way to enhance customers experience and to allow those visitors become the brand customers. There is no doubt that social media has a huge impact on consumer purchase decisions and creating awareness on those social sites through Content is a trending and effective technique to apply.
- Adopt a mobile-first approach: Enormous number of consumers is likely to purchase using mobile and also there are number of people who are likely accessing contents on their smartphones. Before you lose your customers make sure that your customers are able to scan and get the key message quickly. Mobile content should be more responsive because failure in this may distract consumers and may also result in reducing conversions.
There will be chances of consumers to turn over to other better website after a bad mobile web experience.
- Increased Sales and Conversions: It’s very important that whenever it is possible you need to update your site by which website speeds significantly avoid impacting the bottom line. By adding multiple components to your website you tend to increase customer satisfaction. The top components of website are great offers, site design, visual appeal, the website speed but these components doesn’t matter when your website is loading slowly and that prevents users to get engage with your site. Here are 2 related points to overcome slow loading website crisis:
– Reduce load time by 3 seconds.
– Average site load can potentially cost the site owner even though it is of 1sec delay.
- Contact Information: Content page plays an important role in potent leading generation engine. With the help of contact page, users can directly get in touch with your sales team. The human connection can be established through this information. Mention below are the few tips for using contact information:
- Clearly, display primary contact information and make it easy to find.
- If possible, include actual images of the people behind the product.
- Include multiple channels for users to communicate with your brand.
Now I would like to hand things over to you. Let me know in a comment about how this article has helped you. Thanks for reading, see you in comments.